I’ve been a longtime reader of blogs. I laugh and cry along with people I’ve never met. I drool at recipes I can only wish to one day make. I admire the wardrobes and homes of designers across North America. And I look forward to the posts of these bloggers each and every day.
With that said, I’m thrilled to be starting my own blog as part of my Digital Communications and Social Media course at the University of Toronto. And what you can find in my little corner of the internet will be posts on stationery design, diy projects, and wedding planning.
As an introduction, here are 10 things to know about me:
- By day, I work as a Digital Marketing Coordinator in the financial industry.
- By night, I design event and wedding stationery for planners and brides around the world.
- I’m engaged to be married in October (hence the wedding planning adventures).
- I’m a bargain shopper with a love for fall clothes, otherwise known as “boots and scarves” season.
- I’m not a sports fan but I appreciate a good sports montage.
- Watching trashy TV is one of my favourite ways to spend a weeknight.
- Ice cream, spaghetti, and chips are some of my best frenemies.
- When it comes to real life frenemies… they are few and far between. I’m lucky enough to have incredible friends sprinkled across Canada.
- And the same goes for my family (Hi Mom!)
- Finally… I’m so excited to have found a legitimate reason to use the above photo of me throwing a scarf around my head!
Can’t wait to see how this goes!